Saturday, April 30, 2016

Influenster: Ralph Lauren.

WOW! Y'all. I have no way to describe how amazing this perfume smells! It is absolutely amazing. It is very chic, light and airy. I have been on a huge perfume kick late and LOVE that I was one of many to try this amazing scent! 



It came neatly packaged and packaged perfectly. The outside matched the product inside.


My husband even loved the smell of this perfume and he usually thinks I am crazy when I try or buy a new one. It is definitely a must try, and I would recommend it a million times over.

As I did receive this product to test it, my overwhelming review is not a depiction of what I received it for. This is my pure, honest, review of the product. I truly believe in it and RL did a great job here.


XO, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment