Sunday, April 3, 2016

Display Project

Saturday, CJ and I were so pumped that we finished our 5K in 50 minutes, we decided this project had to be completed. I didn't have the right tools to do it as Pinterest told me how to do it, but I did it!





For this I used 2 blank letters my mom sent me, Elmer's spray adhesive, scissors, an exacto knife and clear coat.

I placed our bibs out carefully deciding where to put them. We don't have many so far so I was determined to make it work.


I cut them accordingly and started to glue it on. I turned the bib over, put the spray adhesive on the back and press down firmly on the letter. I let it dry for a couple hours.

Next, I got my xacto knife, put a big C in the floor - oops! I then did both letters more carefully to remove the excess. I then used a clear coat sealant spray on top. I wasn't happy that the clear coat created some bubbles on the bibs but you can't tell unless you are looking closely.







Today, Sunday, I was able to make it to my favorite store in the world - Target. I got some Command strips to hang our medals. 

TA-DA! Project Complete. 



Super simple and so much fun to display your hard work. I encourage everyone to do one!







XO, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment