Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Beauty Box

I was happily, able to score Target's spring beauty box! I was so excited to be able to snag one after missing out on the Fall/Winter box with so many rave reviews. This box did not disappoint.


My favorite part of the box so far is the color of the lipstick. I NEVER get a good lipstick in any sample boxes. It is always a hot pink that someone would never, ever wear on a normal day. This box fills every need and is something I will completely use! I am excited to try the lotions, take the sunscreen on my honeymoon and write a follow up review on the cleansing wipes. I have 3 styles of cleansing wipes right now of the Simple, Up & Up brand and Sephora. I also have an upcoming review of a few BB cream/Foundation. 



I absolutely love trying new things. Especially when they are products I will actually use! Have you scored the Target spring beauty box? What has been your favorite product so far?

XO, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment