Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday FUN-Day!

It is my last Sunday free until classes begin. I have spent it with my pups and catching up on Hulu with the husband. And when it is all said and done, that is what I do every Sunday. Sunday is for family and fun. It is a time to relax and get your mind right before the week begins. Sunday is a time to renew your soul so you can focus on your week.

Spending time with my pups allows me to love on them for one full day.
Catching up on Hulu with my husband allows me to do something with him we enjoy.

I am looking forward to this week actually. I am excited to start on my research and marketing project with TTUHSC Career Center and getting back to the gym. I need my healthy path and to get my knee back to better. We did yard work yesterday and my body is sore today. It is a good feeling to have, but the knee definitely needs some work. I don't want to have surgery if I don't have to, so my goal before my next appointment on the 27th is to strengthen it up. I have 3 weeks to accomplish this. I have 2 months to start and finish my final project. This summer is going to be filled with a lot of dedication and hard work but it will be fantastic.


What do you have planned for the week, or for the summer?


XO, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment