Thursday, June 9, 2016

New Tattoo.

Hello lovelies!

I am back off the workout schedule for 2 weeks thanks to the new tattoo.

My beautiful new 1/4 sleeve tattoo! I love art, especially body art. It stays with the person forever and each usually holds a great story. This one, I had just an idea of what I wanted. I wanted flowers, and one had to be a dandelion (I know that is a weed). I have always also loved the idea of geometric. There are so many sides, twists and turns to geometric that it speaks volume. So, when my tattoo artist chose both of these, I was really excited. And you know what? It is beautiful! Let me share....

photo & tattoo credit: mike diaz of sunken city ink, lubbock texas

Isn't it a beauty? I love the touch of color. I gave him full reigns of this and it so perfect. My favorite part is the dandelion. Why did I request a dandelion? One of my best friends growing up, Shannasey, passed away in a car accident February 7th, 2015. This is for her. For some reason, I felt that a dandelion fits. Reminds me of when we were children wishing on these "wishing flowers" (thank you Leah K for that great name of the flower/weed). Reminds me of a time life was simpler and we were all together. I miss her dearly and I hope she is caring out some amazing wishes in Heaven right now. So thank you Mike, for doing one heck of a job and having an amazing vision.

I hope Shan can view this from Heaven as she has always been admirer of tats & I hope she approves! Love and miss you daily.




XO, Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment